Our client is one of the Real Estates service providers in Hong Kong. Poised at an exciting stage in their growth the need has arisen to hire a corporate communications profession to join their team.
Report to one of the founder of the business, you will be responsible to engage with the full suite of external and internal stakeholders, as well as develop meaningful media relations that support and drive the organization strategies in Greater China and global markets.
- Support the development and implementation on corporate communications strategies to enhance the company's image
- Establish and maintain communications with media across the region
- Develop and maintain lines of communication with media and external stakeholders across industry leaders, community, public, NGOs e.t.c
- Write and edit press releases, speech, and other communications documents
- Work together with the business functions to develop B2B marketing strategies
- Drive social media engagement platforms
- Bachelor degree holder in journalism/ public relations / communications or related discipline
- With a minimum of 15 years communications and marketing experience in large corporate within Real Estates sectors, at least 5 years of experience focusing in either China or APAC market is a MUST
- Strong media network in China/APAC market is highly preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills are required
- Excellent spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is mandatory
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com