Our client is one of the largest international banking groups with presence across over 70 countries. They are now looking for a Communications expert within the banking industry with regional exposure to join their APAC team.
- To develop and execute APAC Brand & Communications strategy for corporate clients across all markets
- To work closely with internal parties to develop and implement brand and communications plans to drive company's brand awareness
- To conduct primary and secondary research to fully understand and be able to segment the Corporate client segment in APAC
- To develop sales tools for RMs to support and activate the overall Brand and Communications plan
- To liaise with internal parties to drive planned activities effectively and smoothly
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Journalism, Communications or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years' experience in global corporate banking environment;
- Proven ability to lead, influence and inspire a diverse team of stakeholders across multiple locations in the development of complex plans and being able to execute those plans;
- Good problem solving skills with analytical mind;
- Good senior stakeholder management skills;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent and/ or native English oral and written communications skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com