Head of Asset & Liability Management, Leading Bank
- Leading Commercial bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Part of the Management Team
My client is fast growing bank in Hong Kong. They has led the trend in the industry with most extensive business coverage. With their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Head of ALM for their finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the CFO, leading a small team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the balance sheet growth to optimize profitability.
- Managing the FTP framework.
- Lead the preparation of ALCO and funding reports.
- Monitoring the daily in and out cash flow and payments of the group.
- Performing Contingency Funding Plan analysis.
- Monitor liquidity and funding ratios and perform funding gap scenario analysis
- Assisting in establishment and maintenance of various treasury policies
- Reconcile GL and MIS view related to profit-making activities and other funding activities
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 12 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong people management skills.
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.