Our client is a HK headquartered International Group that is a leader in its field. This is a key position in the corporate team with a global scope, reporting directly into the Group CEO to design and lead all group marketing and communication initiatives.
- Look after group marketing and communication initiatives; lead & implement overall marketing strategy and business development of brand to ensure long term growth and customer value
- Analyze competitive landscape including pricing, product positioning, communications, etc. to support go-to-market approach and support new product development.
- Manages the brand P&L via marketing program execution and budget management.
- Digital marketing; oversee websites and social media
- Bachelor degree with minimum 10 years of solid working experience (Marketing degree preferred)
- Background working as a Consumer Marketing Manager, preferably in the field of consumer goods for a large corporation (B2C)
- Must have strong understanding and experience in Hong Kong.
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong at market studies and analytics, used to working with marketing agencies and press
- Outstanding communication skills (listening, verbal, etc.) as well as organization and reporting skills
- Demonstrates strong self-initiative and creativity; Intercultural competence
- Excellent computer skills (MS office, email, social media, etc.)
- Able to work hands-on both internally and externally
Please send a copy of your latest CV in Word or call +852 3972 5631 for a discussion. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.