Our client, a grocery retailer is searching for a Strategic Manager (In-house consulting).
Reporting to the CEO and leading the Business Development team (in-house consulting team, 4 people), the Strategic Manager will be responsible for initiating and leading business development initiatives and projects, process improvements / re-engineering, system implementations, developing new businesses, new formats and strategic partnerships.
- Develop Commercial/Business tracking system covering all KPIs
- Build capabilities and systems for business analytics to drive initiatives and businesses
- Responsible for market intelligence and competitors tracking by conducting research, in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Lead on-the-ground research on an as-needed basis including surveys/ focus groups
- Provide support to the Board to formulate corporate development strategy, build financial models to evaluate new projects and partnerships
- Monitor key trends and developments of the Global and Hong Kong retail market
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Management or related disciplines
- Over 15 years of experience both in-house and in external consulting
- 3-5 years strategic consulting experience in management consulting firms
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin preferred
- Agile, inquisitive, assertive, energetic, result driven, independent, with a can-do and growing mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Ready to take on challenges and deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and high independence
Senior profiles will be considered for a Director position
Interested parties please click on "Apply", kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.