|Reference||IY - A - 2897346_1662000298|
Global Senior Accountant, MNC
Our client is one of the largest labs in Europe. They are now looking for an agile individual who is fully responsible for full sets of accounting, consolidation, and financial & management reporting.
- Good language and interpersonal skills
- Studied/worked/lived in Australia before
- WLB, Westernized culture & Attractive package
Reporting to Global Business Controller, you will need to:
- Oversee operations of the accounting departments of legal entities, including a full set of accounting & reporting as required of each subsidiary globally.
- Perform/review month-end closing, consolidations, and accounting reports for management accounting review.
- Assist BU Controller in preparing monthly management reporting package and conducting meetings to understand drivers for monthly performance.
- Adhere to timelines for completing accounting, booking intercompany invoices, all reconciliations, and internal control procedures and ensure compliance with procedural and reporting standards.
- Operate the bank accounts for the entities in different countries and ensure appropriate segregation of duties between preparing and approving cash outflows.
- Responsible for payroll & HR support matters
- Conduct annual standard cost calculation & analysis for each lab across the group entities and operations teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other disciplines with CPA qualification
- Minimum five years of experience in handling a full set of accounts and reporting from multinational corporations
- Fluent in written and verbal English & Chinese language skills
- A collaborative team player who can manage work with tight timelines and minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, independent with a growth mindset; always ready to take up challenges to go above and beyond assigned tasks.
- Candidates are required to have experience studying, living, or working in Australia in the past
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint with SAP experience is preferable.
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.