|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
A up and coming cosmetics brand is looking for a Global Head for their International Distributors business to lead and oversee sales activities to identify, create and grow new business and partnership opportunities across Asia Pacific, Central America and Latin America.
Directly report to Global General Manager, key responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Business Development
- Identify sales opportunities with both new and existing distributors.
- Involve in all negotiation strategies to ensure best outcomes.
- Account Management
- With the support of the International Finance Team, you will be responsible for the distributor accounts in APAC, Central America, and Latin America.
- Work with International Supply Chain and help build up SKU level forecasts across your markets for the S&OP and annual budgeting process.
- Be the key contact point with the buyers on behalf of the brand.
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements, follow up with orders, discuss promotion calendar and ensure the operations are run smoothly.
- Set and manage all sales targets and closely monitor the sales on a monthly basis (sell in & sell out).
- Prepare report on sales performance and inventory analytics.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Stakeholders Management
- Partner with International Logistics Team to ensure stock levels in trade and our warehouse are kept within targeted levels.
- Work with International Finance and Logistics teams to ensure adequate plans are in place to clear excess inventory in line with dilution targets.
- With the support of the International Marketing team to keep marketing calendars and assets up to date.
- Work with International Retail Display Design Team to provide advice on store fixture design and in accordance with brand standards.
Successful candidates should possess:
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant regional or global wholesale and distributor management experience within the beauty (skincare, haircare, cosmetics) industry
- Highly independent and accountable for stretching sales targets
- Strong communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical, presentation and management skills
- Well organized, result-oriented and strong leadership mindset
- Digital savvy with strong passion and entrepreneurial spirit
- Native in English
- Willing to travel
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com