|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is one of the most well-established global technology companies. In order to cope with their business expansion and as part of their digital transformation roadmap, they are currently looking for a Global HRIS Analyst to provide advanced support on their HR technology solutions.
- Perform regular assessments and improvements to ensure the HR systems work properly
- Responsible for Workday configuration
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to identify business needs and requirements and design comprehensive solutions
- Lead data integration and mapping process, ensure security, end-user access and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Handle application system project implementation and roll-out
- Provide functional support such as managing enquiries from internal stakeholders, managing data integrity, system errors etc.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of solid Workday configuration implementation experience with MNCs
- Excellent level of English and Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Phoebe Cheung directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com