|Salary||HK$75000 - HK$90000 per month + bonus|
Our client is a leading EMS MNC listed in the North American market. They are looking for a Global Commodity Management Director to join their global team to lead the supplier selection & development and conduct commodity management.
- Responsible for commodities such as Power and Thermal components (heatsink, fan) and purchasing responsibility and services.
- Establishes corporate target and provides direction to managers in areas of global pricing, terms and conditions, supplier programs, and monitoring of supplier performance.
- Develops strong relationships with key supplier senior management.
- Provides direction in the development and execution of procurement strategies for the group of components or services including competitive benchmarking, technology direction, supplier analysis, supplier development and selection, and pricing strategies for BTP commodities such as Power and Thermal components or services.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Commerce, Engineering or Economics, MBA), or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Build-to-Print commodities such as Power & Thermal components (heat sink, fan) in industry pricing, technology, supply/demand, and emerging trends.
- Excellent understanding of the global business environment.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts and financial analysis.
- Ability to communicate and lead complex negotiations effectively.
- 15 years + experience in commodity management
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeff Poon on +852 3972 5635.