Our Client is a Global top 10 retailer, they are looking for a procurement talent to join their expanding team.
- Support on the global procurement process and prepare tendering documents
- Support the tendering process and align the requirement with vendors.
- Coordinate with different parties to ensure the smooth procurement operations
- Review product material, manual, and instruction.
- Prepares product samples for presentation
- Maintain and keep up to date on new and existing supplier records.
- Tertiary education with minimum of 3 years experience in relevant working experience
- Experience in direct procurement and global sourcing
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written