My client is one of the world's largest fashion companies. They have global iconic brands. Currently, they are looking for a garment techinician, and the role is reporting to Technical Team Manager.
- Collaborating with global technical teams
- Supporting to Garment Technician Team on fit knowledge, best practices around SOPs, communication, and time management
- Providing fitting comments
- Evaluating garment construction and quality to identify possible risk and testing required
- Providing alternative suggestion to eliminate risk
- Managing sample T&A
- Building strong relationships with vendor and cross functional partners
- Diploma or above in Technical Design, Pattern Grading or equivalent preferred
- University/Engineering degree with 2 years of related work experience or post-secondary degree with minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of fitting, pattern making, grading, construction, testing, and pad development experience
- Knowledge of PLM systems
- Knowledge of garment fit and ability to instruct a vendor on the garment manufacturability
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).