My client is a mid-sized international insurance company in Hong Kong, looking for a candidate with solid experience in fund administration in FS industry (preferably insurance but also welcome candidates from fund house / banking background).
- Support the accounting treatment for the month-end closing related to investment asset
- Responsible for weekly and monthly fund accounting including data entries and reconciliations of various funds
- Involve in administration work including preparing fund correspondence and notices
- Monitor cash activity of the funds including cash transfer for investment needs, receipt of subscription proceeds, payment of redemption's and fund's operating expenses
- Prepare the reporting and interpret the investment results
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Qualified accountant is preferred
- 5-8 years' relevant work experience in asset management / bank / insurance industry
- Prior mutual fund accounting experience or knowledge of bonds / equities/ syndicated loan / private debt / asset backed securities will be a plus
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate issues affecting assigned funds
- Strong organisational and communication skills
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format to Melissa Ko, or call +852 3972-5841/ email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.