|Reference||SC - SS_1593138577|
My client is a growing private equity firm with strong investment track record and multi-billion dollar capital markets and investment group with several offices across the globe. They actively manage fund portfolios and businesses with products, services and technologies in existing or complementary vertical market. They are now hiring a Fund Accountant for the Private Equity functions in Buy-side.
Fund Accountant, Private Equity
- Preparing Limited Partnership Agreement (LPA) of new funds and discuss all accounting related aspects with clients, including management fee, waterfall model and profit and loss allocation
- Preparing accounting entries, trial balance, financial statements and disclosure notes Preparing by subordinates
- Preparing of bookkeeping files and bank reconciliations
- Preparing of Management Accountants and Financial Statements
- Reviewing capital call and distribution calculations prepared by subordinates
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ asset management.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.
- Open to candidates with external audit firm background
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.