Report to the team head, please find you key responsibilities below:
- Prepare journals and perform reconciliations,
- Handle NAV month-end closing;
- Work closely with Middle Office, brokers and fund administrators to solve listed positions;
- Prepare monthly financial analyses and consolidate financial performance;
- Assist in some ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms, big 4, private equity fund companies or service providers.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading financial institution that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.