FP&A Manager (MNC Retail)
Our client is an innovative cosmetics and skincare company. To cope with the expansion in Asia Pacific, they are now inviting high caliber candidates to join their team as a FP&A Manager.
- Report directly to the Financial Controller
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends and analyze the causes of unexpected variance
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiency and understand ROI in marketing programs, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions.
- Prepare monthly reports (E.g. P/L) to regional Finance team
- Prepare periodic reports that compare budget, forecast and actual results to local management team
- Prepare and consolidate monthly Financial Deck and KPI reports
- Prepare monthly Net Invoicing reports and other required reports per Group/APAC requirement
- University graduated with Business or Accounting degree; qualified public accountant (CA or CPA) is preferred
- Relevant at least 10 years' experience in general accounting and financial analysis; experience in retail industry is a MUST
- Proficient in relevant computer software such as Excel, Good PowerPoint skills, Familiarity with JDE, HFM and AS400 a plus
- A good team member with positive mindset
- Result-oriented and goal-driven
- Excellent information management, organizational, problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com