FP&A Manager (MNC FMCG)
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG industry. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as an FP&A Manager to work closely with the growing team.
- Perform analytical reviews on business results including but not limited to revenues, cash flow and working capital requirements.
- Prepare and review business proposals by building sound financial models including sensitivity analyses and provide points of considerations from business, internal control, legal and accounting perspectives.
- Perform business evaluations to support business development and decision-making including sales data (customer/brand/channel), pricing, margin analyses, SG&A etc.
- Own and accountable for the budgeting/forecasting/3YP cycle.
- Prepare and review financial/variances analyses and presentation to track performance against budget/forecasts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis and provide insights and alert risky areas to management.
- Act as a business partner to solve business situations/issues and follow through execution and report on progress and outcomes.
- Ensure data integrity, suggest improvements to strengthen existing financial systems and analytical tools to improve efficiency.
- Provide support and solutions to any ad hoc assignments.
- University graduated with Business or Accounting degree; qualified public accountant (CA or CPA) is preferred
- Relevant at least 8 years' experience in FP&A or business analysis area; experience in FMCG or Retail industry is a MUST
- A good team member with positive mindset
- Knowledge in SAP is a definite advantage
- Result-oriented and goal-driven
- Excellent information management, organizational, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com