|Reference||IY - FP&A -198237_1632877203|
Our client is a well-known MNC with a strong presence globally that is immediately recognized. They are looking for a hands-on and join their regional team in Hong Kong. This position will report to the Financial Director.
- Drive budgeting and forecasting process by conducting operational and financial analysis, assembling and summarizing data, and providing operational efficiency and profitability assessment
- Support and propose ideas aligning strategic initiatives and development along with the KPIs of the market
- Act as a business partner of various local teams and regional functional teams to provide data points as well as analysis to drive commercial decisions when necessary
- Take initiatives to assist and lead projects to manage the end-to-end processes, including data research and analysis, variance investigation, data verification for process improvement
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines with CPA qualification
- Over 7 years of working experience in sizable multinational companies
- Excellent business partnering and project management skills as an individual contributor
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Well versed in MS Office and experience in using SAP is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken in English & Chinese
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.