Our client is a global leading sourcing business in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for a FP&A Manager to join their business.
- Coach and supervise a small team
- Responsible for regular budgeting & forecasting
- Keep track of company financial performance by preparing variance analysis and providing value-added recommendations
- Identify business & market trends, and prepare in-depth profitability analysis
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in MNC
- With FP&A experience gained from retail/sourcing company would be an advantage
- Good business mindset and analytical skills, and able to adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.