|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
FP&A Director (Technology)
Our client is a world's leading technology company with international presence. We are now seeking a seasoned Finance professional to join them as an FP&A Director to work closely with the expanding team.
- Report to the Group CFO and lead a team of 10 FP&A professionals globally
- Conduct business planning and financial P&L analysis for the Group's business
- Provide professional support and advice to the Business Units in financial reporting, business performance monitoring, investment appraisal, and cost controls etc.
- Perform analysis on financial and operational trends in the business to provide insight in supporting Management's decision-making
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan process, work with senior management to develop bookings, revenue and expense budgets
- Analyze and interpret financial data, billing revenue analysis
- Prepare and review the monthly management report including profit and loss account, cash flow reports and balance sheet etc. for management information and control
- Propose benchmarking and KPIs for business evaluation
- Support business to execute corporate strategic initiative and create analytical tools
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline with a CPA qualification
- Minimum 15 years FP&A experiences in a sizable corporation
- Experience in digital or technology industry is a definite advantage
- Strong leadership experiences especially with overseas teams
- Confidence and proven ability to present financial information and influence decision making
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think both strategically and laterally
- Experienced in structuring, managing and coordinating complex cross-BU projects
- Ability to relate well with people at all levels with strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at a time
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com