|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$50000 per month|
My client is one of the well-known international insurance companies, looking for an agile young talent to join their FP&A team. They offer hybrid work arrangement, upward mobility, multinational exposure as well as the attractive package to the right candidate.
- Prepare management reports for senior management with detailed commentary and financial analysis
- Assist in benefits of current and proposed program proposals, capital budgets etc.
- Help with the market benchmark to provide comparisons and to prepare forecasts
- Work with different stakeholders internally and externally on related finance projects, strategic plans and yearly budget
- Perm other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- 3 years+ work experience in expense control, management or FP&A (preferably from non-life insurance sector)
- Big Four insurance auditors will be considered
- Qualified CPA or CPA in progress
- Good command of English AND Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese)
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format Melissa.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com