FP&A and Controlling Director (APAC)
Our Client is a leading European consumer goods organisation and distinguished as a major blue-chip company, they have a truly global presence, supplying some of the largest retailers and wholesalers in the world. Confidentially, they are looking to hire a FP&A and Controlling Director - (APAC) to join their business unit to further continue their structural growth and development plan.
Reporting into the SVP of Finance (Based in Shanghai), you will be responsible for:
- Leading a small team within the APAC business unit to drive strategic finance development
- Provide insightful analytics to support regional management decisions
- Participate actively in strategy development whiles monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Perform consistent financial tracking on profit initiatives
- Perform Variance analysis and highlight areas that require key improvements
- Prepare all APAC Legal entity financial and non-financial KPI's and budgets
- Prepare & review financial models for the evaluation of opportunities short term and long term business scenarios to support business growth
- Closely work with business leaders and stakeholders to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance from a prestigious university
- Big 4 trained, Qualified Accountant or CFA is an advantage with 10-15 years of post-qualification experience, ideally with consumer products knowledge
- Embracing sound business acumen and analytical capabilities with solid exposure to diverse commercial sectors.
- Highly efficient and accurate in handling high-volume data
- Passion to drive the business forward, and propel innovations
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Be tough in negotiation and presentation skills
- Occasional ad-hoc travelling maybe required
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Preference will be given to Hong Kong based candidates with Permanent Residency
This is a phenomenal opportunity suitable for a commercially business savvy finance professional to join, with excellent career development opportunities.
Interested candidates can apply now for further details, we regret to inform that due to a high influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
For a more compressive list of our opportunities, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com