Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Supply Chain)
- Attractive Salary Package
- Career growth opportunities
- Directly working with Regional Finance Leaders
Our client are a globally recognised retail brand listed on the NYSE, they are now pro-actively growing across the region, our client are now looking for a high calibre Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Supply Chain) to join their Regional HQ Finance team in Hong Kong.
This unique position will support the supply chain function in APAC, whiles driving strategic finance planning activities.
- Contribute to formulate the company's long term growth strategy, and participate in strategic planning processes to develop leading internal brands
- Budget and Forecasting on sales margins and operational costs
- Provide timely decision management accounts with an emphasis on delivering business and financial performance targets
- Manage the financial modelling and productivity analysis of the businesses brands to determine the dynamics that drive company performance
- Able to calculate and determine long term strategic ROI's
- Work closely with global supply chain operation teams to drive business performance
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed and handle investment analysis
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- A recognised professional accountancy qualification (CPA, ACCA, ICAEW etc…)
- 8+ years of experience
- Good strategic mind-set with financial planning and management background
- Experienced in overseeing financial models
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading retail companies that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com