Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (MNC Healthcare)
Our client is a well-recognized company in the Healthcare industry with world-wide presence which is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their growing team.
- Report to the Senior Vice President of Finance of the Group
- Perform various analysis for management and business units to support business decision
- Lend & monitor annual budget and monthly estimate process
- Provide strategic advice and recommendation to management team
- Liaise with global and regional office for business planning, reporting and analysis
- lead ad hoc projects for improving financial procedures, systems and implementation of management accounting process
- Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company;
- Structure incentive programs for all units jointly with the Human Resources and Remuneration Committee
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years relevant financial planning and analysis experience, preferably from sizable companies or MNC with big4 accounting firm experience
- Solid track record in management accounting/ financial analysis areas will be crucial
- Previous exposure from Healthcare sector will be an advantage
- Strong sense and interest towards business and be outgoing to deal with business partners across different functions
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to lead up a regional financial planning team.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com