Financial Controller (MNC)
Our client is leading listed conglomerate with strong presence around the globe. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as the Financial Controller in their senior management team.
- Report to Chief Financial Officer, Asia and work closely with Senior Management team for business strategy and development plan
- Lead a team of 30 people and oversee operational accounting, financial and management reporting functions for all entities across Asia region
- Review and prepare various financial and managements reports, including management accounts, financial performance analysis, budgets and forecasts, for management in making business decisions
- Prepare analysis for performance evaluation, contract negotiations and support business decisions.
- Work closely with Corporate Head Office for financial reporting, treasury and budget related matters
- Manage audit process, statutory and tax filings; Liaise with external auditors, IRD, banks etc.
- Lead and support various improvement initiatives for the region to improve work process, reporting, analysis and treasury management
- Assist and support on Investor relations and corporate projects
- Liaise with external parties such as trade associations, bankers, lawyers, auditors, etc.
- Involve in ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
- Qualified accountant with Big4 experience is a MUST
- Minimum 10 years' all-rounded finance & accounting experience in sizable MNC
- At least 5 years+ big team management experiences
- Extensive experiences in management accounts, FP&A, reporting as well as business partnering with strong business acumen
- Leadership skills to foster an environment of collaboration and to drive changes to enhance efficiency, good interpersonal skills
- Flexible, hand-on, able to work under pressure, detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com