Financial Controller (MNC)
Our client is a global leader in apparel industry. They have international presence and reputation for their products with over 100 year's history. They are now looking for a Global Financial Controller to join their growing team in supply chain business in Hong Kong.
- Manage and lead all financial aspects of the group company including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general/management accounts, and pricing etc.
- Manage the international pricing process to ensure that the process is on track to create a global price list that meets all stakeholders' needs
- Responsible for all daily cash management activities for the group company including daily funding of operating accounts loan management, banking details and letter of credit facilities, monthly forecasting of financial reporting and cash flow etc.
- Manages and coordinates international pricing process to ensure that process is on time to deliver a global export price list by the seasonal deadline.
- Provides input and facilitates decision making on various elements of pricing.
- Ensures that all stakeholders' input are received in a timely manner, resolves conflicts and escalates issues regarding the pricing process.
- Conducts pricing 'diagnostic' analysis as needed to identify and quantify opportunities in transactional, product market or strategic pricing.
- Tracks pricing performance and reports findings and recommends actions.
- Contributes to system design to implement pricing tools and track pricing performance.
Treasury/ Cash Management:
- Conduct daily cash management for the operation. Minimizes idle cash balances while providing sufficient funding of operational requirements. Prepares weekly analysis of cash position and movement of excess cash balances as appropriate.
- Review of the documents presented on the banking system daily, and ensures that all payments are made on a timely basis. Responsible for the direct interface with our bank for all daily financing requirements.
- Approves wires for payments for products and coordinates with NBAS Treasury and International Finance on dividend and other payments.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual rolling forecasts of the balance sheet and cash flow. Presents new forecasts of the balance sheet and cash flow. Presents new forecasts to the Director of Operations and the Global Treasury team. This includes comparison of actual results to forecast and explanation of significant variances.
- Working with the group company Collection Specialists, ensure the timely collection of all receivables.
- Monitor and manage credit limit and payment terms for all markets.
- Conducts monthly detailed review of international receivables and publish analysis to senior management.
- Responsible for all aspects of the financial reporting process
- Working with all company International team staff, HR and Finance, responsible for the coordination of the annual budget process and quarterly forecast of the organization's budget. Analyze the expenses and reporting to senior management of variances from budget.
- Direct responsibility for the development of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for review. Development of analytics and metrics to ensure proper analysis of this entity.
- Prepares monthly analysis of distributor sales results against budget and monthly reconciliation of cash flow and balance sheet forecasts.
- Responsible for the oversight of the accounts payable process
- Ensures that all third party supplier payments are paid timely.
- Manages the relationship with the bank with regards to the e-invoicing platform
- Manages, coaches and develops team of accounting and pricing analysts.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, MBA/CPA preferred, with 7+ years of treasury management experience required
- Over 15 years of finance experiences in sourcing/ trading business with more than 7 years of managerial exposure
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with functionally and geographically diverse teams
- Strong communication in verbal and written English and Mandarin required, communication skills that are appropriate for both internal and external groups
- Strong computer and system skills
- Strong negotiation skills internally and externally
- Highly organized and very adept at dealing with multiple priorities
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com