Financial Controller (International Cosmetic Brands)
Our client is a high-ended multiple cosmetic brands with headquarter based in Italy. To cope with the expansion in Asia Pacific, they are now inviting high caliber candidates to join their team as a Financial Controller.
- Partner with the President in managing and maintaining a highly effective organization
- Responsible for the reporting to the Region and Headquarter: Accounting full books set and management reporting
- Partner with the President & Sales Director in strategic decisions in store
- Lead, oversee and supervise finance teams (principally in Hong Kong and China) with team size of around 18
- Provide corporate finance support to the retail head office team in Hong Kong as well as the retail operation teams in Hong Kong, China, Macau, Taiwan, Korea etc.
- Business partnering in areas like contract and payment processing, treasury, tax, legal and company secretarial matters & annual group and statutory audit matters under the corporate framework
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of monthly financial and management reports, including Inventory and costing reports, for management review and for group consolidation and reporting purpose
- Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among department and staff to maximize team performance
- Qualified Accountant and degree holder in Financial Management
- At least 10 years or more relevant experiences in Financial and accounting discipline, with at least 5-year experience in senior finance position in retail industry
- In-depth knowledge in retail Inventory and costing system, with experience in driving system implementation of financial module under a Retail ERP system
- Proficient in relevant computer software such as Excel, advanced PowerPoint skills, JDE, HFM and AS400
- Good knowledge in tax planning and tax regulations (in particular China) and experience in leading tax teams before
- Strong commercial sense, quick decision maker and self- driven
- Mature, independent with good leadership and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Open on outstanding candidates from HK, Singapore, Malaysian and mainland Chinese with international exposure
The office location is in Kowloon Bay area.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com