|Location||Hong Kong City|
Financial Controller, Group Accounting (SSC team lead)
Our client is leading Construction Group with strong presence around the globe. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as the team lead of Service Services team.
- Report to Finance Director and you will be leading a sizable team of around 30 staff
- Responsible for Group consolidation and compliance of applicable regulatory requirements (such as accounting standards and taxation), proactive to grasp & sort out new regulatory requirements timely
- Lead accounts receivable and payable management, treasury functions and cash flow projections
- Lead HK and handle Joint venture/ Joint operations
- Lead and liaise with PRC finance teams with aim of improving the efficiencies of PRC operations
- Manage audit process, statutory and tax filings; Liaise with external auditors, IRD, banks etc.
- Implement and enforce finance policies and procedures, tight controls and reporting system
- Ad hoc projects, e.g. assessment & financial modelling for investment proposals
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant, Big4 experience preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in sizeable company, construction/ engineering industry and listed company experience preferred
- Sound knowledge in HK&PRC regulatory & tax requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and applications; and financial modelling
- Leadership skills to foster an environment of collaboration and to drive changes to enhance efficiency, good interpersonal skills
- Flexible, hand-on, able to work under pressure, detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Occasional travel to PRC
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese AND Mandarin)
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com