My client is a leading investment bank. They provide brokerage, investment banking, asset management, private equity, alternative investments, and financial leasing services. They are now looking for a Finance, Vice President for their control team.
Report to the Director, managing a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the payment and financial control team.
- Strengthening the control of Finance Department.
- Handling data maintenance request for the company's system.
- Reviewing expenses claim and payment processes.
- Streamlining the accounting processes.
- Assisting other ad hoc tasks.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Accounting/Auditing related experience or finance project experience in Financial Institutions.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from Financial Institutions.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good accounting knowledge with strong control mindset.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading groups that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.