|Reference||IY - S - 99263_1621065603|
Financial Control Manager - SAP
Our client is a multinational leading pharmaceutical company. They are seeking an experienced Finance Manager (SAP focus) to join the HK team, leading a team of 2 and reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Monitor the overall SAP daily activities, including but not limited to handle and resolve day-to-day system interface, maintenance, user requests, and inquiries from accounting and system perspective
- Evaluate, design, and implement business process re-engineering that strives for efficiency and effectiveness to support financial reporting
- Act as internal SAP functional consultant in providing quality SAP advice and worldwide systems support to all financial users
- Plan, coordinate, and configure SAP system enhancements according to business user requirements
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' accounting system experience with hands-on solid experience in SAP
- Strong skills in SQL/DB and associated software tools
- Detailed mind, self-motivated, deadline-driven and can work under pressure
- Excellent project management with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.