Financial Analyst (Group level)
Our client is a multinational cosmetic business based in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for a Financial Analyst to join the team.
- Review regional financial performance and prepare monthly management reports
- Perform monthly variance analysis and regular budgeting and forecasting
- Develop finance model and templates for long-term planning
- Prepare meeting materials for Board meetings
- Other ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of financial planning and analysis experience, ideally gained from retail/trading business
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerBI
- Good interpersonal skills and business mindset, proactive, and detail-minded
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.