|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Financial Analyst, Business Partnering
Our client is a fast-growing European buying office in Hong Kong, we are helping them to look for an individual with solid business partnering experience to join their FP&A team.
- Support on regular budgeting, forecasting activities
- Monitor and improve financial status by analyzing P&L and forecasting on a regular basis
- Prepare monthly analysis reports, including but not limited to variance analysis, cost breakdowns, and management reports
- Act as a business partner to provide suggestions in finance perspective
- Other ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in FP&A or business analysis
- Proficient in Excel application and able to build up financial models from scratch
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset, assertive, and able to adapt to dynamic working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.