|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$420000 - HK$476000 per annum|
Our client is a global leading media group actively expanding over APAC. We are helping them to look for a talented individual to join their FP&A team.
- Support annual and periodic planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes
- Perform various analyses such as project profit analysis, channel analysis and to track business performance and suggest recommendations
- Review business performance and provide early warning for anticipated deviations from targets and highlight areas for improvement
- Handling business models for management's decision
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Finalist / Qualified member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the accounting field, preferably gained from sizeable MNC
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, willing to learn, and a good team player
- Excellent spoken & written English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.