|Salary||HK$455000 - HK$546000 per annum|
Our client is an organization authorized by the Hong Kong Government to develop a platform for cultural collaboration. The position would mainly support the Finance Manager monitoring the long-term financial planning of various projects.
- Support the Finance Manager on preparing the long-term budgeting & forecast to ensure
- Perform cash flow analysis to maintain the financial sustainability of the on-going project
- Prepare regular management reports, providing breakdown and highlight areas of risks and opportunities for management review
- Other ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in accounting gained from sizeable corporations
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel; with knowledge in ERP system is a plus
- Solid financial modeling skills, detail-minded, good analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.