Our client is a multinational F&B group based in Hong Kong, operating a wide range of restaurants. We are helping them to look for a Financial Analyst to support the business partnering function.
- Partner with both operation and corporate teams to make business decisions from the finance perspective
- Prepare monthly forecast as well as variance analysis
- Conduct market research to identify business trends and high potential risk & opportunity
- Assisting in budgeting & forecasting cycle
- Other ad-hoc analyses as required
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or other business-related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years' financial or business analysis experience, ideally gained from retail or F&B business
- Strong analytical skills & business mindset
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.