An international bank with operations in corporate, institutional, investment banking and treasury services, they are now looking for a Manager / Associate, Finance for their Finance team to support their fast growing business.
Reporting into the Finance Director, please find your responsibilities below:
- Prepare Head office report.
- Ensure the financial instruments are reported properly in month end closing.
- Ensure implemented accounting policies are adhered to serve for local regulatory reporting requirement for HKMA.
- Preparation of month-end closing tasks.
- Handle consolidation.
- Participate in finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 + years of working experience in Banks/ Big 4/ Financial Institution/ MNCs .
- Self-motivated and can be a good team player.
- Knowledge in bank operations/ financial products.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the Associate level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fast growing bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.