My client is a leading banking corporation within Asia region. They provide comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers. They are now looking for a project manager for their finance & IT team.
Report to the head, managing a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Handling projects involving activities upstream and downstream of the accounting system;
- Coordinating with IT and other finance users;
- Maintaining the Project List, scope and prioritization;
- Providing project management and implementation support on a Group-wide project;
- Ensuring all user requirements are properly captured;
- Coordinating with business units to ensure a smooth and timely implementation of the project;
- Planning, managing and monitoring the progress of projects;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- Accounting/Auditing related experience or finance project experience in Financial Institution;
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from Financial Institutions;
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of banking operations;
- Good accounting knowledge;
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.