Finance Project, Manager, Bank
- Fast Growing Financial Institution
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Exposure with Senior Management
A leading financial services group with a growing presence in Greater China and Asia, they are now looking for a Manager for their Finance Project team to support their fast-growing business.
Reporting into the Director, pls find your key responsibilities below -
- Perform User Acceptance Test on various systems and discuss issues with business units and internal IT department.
- Participate in local initiated Finance projects.
- Regularly review workflow processes and make recommendation for streamlining the processes.
- Analyze business requirements in order to compile different MIS reports for senior management and regulatory reports.
- Implement finance solution projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Banking/ Finance Project.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send your CV in WORD format.