|Reference||SC - DSPA_1594365098|
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the origination & execution of project finance
- Supporting team head to assess potential impact and timely track the progress of projects and update Finance user regularly
- Preparing HKMA banking returns and other regulatory submissions
- Supporting for ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor degree holder in accounting, finance , computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience in financial industry
- Qualification of CPA is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and VBA, preferably with macro and SQL programming
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical mind and result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage;
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.