|Reference||am - gf01_1621579543|
Finance Manager/ Sr Mgr, Leading Fund House
- Leading Fund house
- Stable Working Environment
- Regional Exposure
My client is a leading international alternative investment management firm with multi-strategy platform. With their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance Manager/ Sr manager for their group finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the director, you will be responsible for:
- Handling budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyzing the fund KPI.
- Prepare materials for presentation to the Top Management.
- Review the audited financial statements.
- Preparing internal audit reports.
- Making sure the Risk and control matrix are properly updated.
- Participating in Group risk assessment.
- Handling ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services/ asset management environment.
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges.
- Hands on and detail orientated.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.