My client is a leading bank. They are now having an expansion business plan in Asia and China. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance Manager for their Finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Handling month end closing.
- Preparing and reviewing management report.
- Providing support for accounting treatment.
- Maintaining good internal control.
- Identifying potential accounting risk and providing comments.
- Participating in different Finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 6 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.