|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Reference||FM - hh_1603964835|
Finance Manager/ AM, Asset management
- International Group
- Friendly working environment
- All rounded exposure
My client is a leading financial services group with strong reputation in Asia Pacific. This company has a strong presence globally. They are now looking for a Finance Manager/ AM for their regional finance team.
Report to the Director, you will responsible for:
- Handling month end closing.
- Handling financial resources return (FRR).
- Working between finance and business in providing information.
- Involving the management of the asset portfolio to reach the financial target.
- Devising strategic and financial analysis, customer segmentations, dashboard and metrics to achieve various divisional goals.
- Measuring the sales performance of the divisions.
- Handling some ad hoc projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and professional qualification in accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- At least 4 years' experience in tax / Finance area.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work proactively, independently, and efficiently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading financial service group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply NOW with your current and expected salary.