Finance Manager (Shanghai Based)
Our client is an international fashion retailer. They have global presence and reputation for their products with over 30 year's history. They are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their Asia team in Shanghai.
- Report to both the Finance Director and the Asia Senior Vice President
- Oversee the entire finance team of around 18 team members - responsible to supervise, coach as well as train and grow them
- Fully responsible for the efficiency of the daily operation of the Finance Department.
- Responsible for managing and organizing the accounting, treasury, taxation, contract management and other financial duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with external vendors for annual financial audit, taxation and all financial affairs.
- Schedule and prepare internal management reports.
- Assist Finance Director in establishing an effective and sustainable structure of financial management.
- Analyze and formulate financial policies and work processes to drive continuous improvement.
- Be a reliable business partner by keeping abreast of professional financial information and become the point of resource for financial advice.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in finance or related discipline.
- At least 15 years relevant all-rounded finance experience in MNC, in which 8-10 years people management experience
- Exposure in Exporting, Trading, Sourcing or Retail business is a MUST
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Familiar with accounting software (especially exposure of U8 would be a definite advantage)
- Proactive attitude with ability to identify issues and suggest solutions.
- Efficient and highly motivated, able to work under pressure with consciousness of confidentiality.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com