|Reference||IY - FP&A - 923746_1659505070|
Finance Manager, MNC retailer
Our client is a famous retail brand. To cope with the expansion in the Asia Pacific, they are now inviting high-caliber candidates to join their team as a Finance Manager.
- Review daily accounting operations, including month-end closing
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Prepare periodic reports that compare budget, forecast, and actual results to the local management team
- Review economic hypothesis (pricing/customer allowances) used for Trend and Budget
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiency and understand ROI in marketing programs, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Liaise with auditors, tax representatives, and external parties
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any business-related discipline with a CPA qualification
- Minimum 7 years of FP&A/Business analysis experience in multinational companies; the retail industry is highly preferred
- Good business acumen and strategic thinking with strong analytical ability
- Possesses excellent communication skills with good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.