|Reference||IY - FM -92347_1658734774|
Finance Manager - MNC
Our client is a multinational trading office. They are now looking for a high-caliber candidate to join their dynamic finance team.
- Trading/ Sourcing industry background is a MUST
- All-rounded and dynamic role
- A key member of the business
Report to Finance Controller, you will need to:
- In charge of all aspects related to finance, accounting, tax, audit, internal control, and treasury
- Perform consolidation of financial and management reporting, variance analysis, P&L measurement, cash flow, risk & opportunities reporting
- Monitor monthly closing, analyzing trial balance sheet to ensure financial accuracy
- Handle the preparation of statutory accounts and direct deal with external auditors on the annual statutory audits matters.
- Prepare tax computations and handle relevant tax filing matters.
- Work closely with senior management and HQ for SAP system implementation and process improvement according to head office project
- Performs other ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent with CPA qualification
- Minimum 10 years of relevant finance experience in MNCs with at least 5 years of experience in the trading/ sourcing industry
- External audit experience in Big 4/2nd tier is highly preferrable
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Good business acumen with strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in MS Office and experience in using SAP is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken in English & Chinese
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.