|Reference||IY - FM - 83741_1636623293|
Our client is a well-known retailer with a strong global presence. They are now looking for a proactive candidate with an agile mindset to join their finance team.
- All-rounded Finance role
- Experience in system implementation project
- Retail/ FMCG background is a must
- Lead the team and oversee daily operations and month-end closing
- Responsible for full spectrum finance duties, including financial reporting, FP&A, controllership, and treasury, etc
- Assist in tax planning, internal control, process streamlining, and developing policy & guidelines
- Manage annual statutory audits and coordinate with internal and external parties
- Work closely with the local finance team to drive new system/initiative implementation and process streamlining projects that involve preparing reporting and templates, implementation, follow up, facilitation, etc.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting or related disciplines
- 7 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years at managerial level gained from Retail/ FMCG industries
- A member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent professional body is highly preferred
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated, detail-minded, and work well under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office with knowledge in SAP
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.