Finance Manager (Leading Manufacturer)
Our client is a market-leading manufacturer which has 11 wholly owned factories with over 25,000 employees globally. We are now assisting them to look for a Finance Manager to join their expanding business.
- Lead a team of 10 finance professionals and report directly to the CFO
- Oversee the company's finance functions including financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, treasury, tax-planning and strategic business planning
- Perform financial review and analysis on monthly management reports
- Implement and enforce finance policies and procedures, risk management & control and reporting system of the Group in compliance with all regulations and standards
- Manage audit process, statutory and tax filings; Liaise with auditors, tax departments and regulatory authorities
- Work closely with SAP Consultants on the system structure and control
- Participate in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA) with big 4 experience is preferable;
- At least 10 years relevant all-rounded Finance & Accounting experience in sizable MNCs
- At least 4 years or above sizable team management experiences is a MUST
- Apparel industry exposure in a definite advantage
- Experience of managing accounts from multiple countries especially PRC is essential
- Proficient in using SAP is a must
- Adaptable, hands-on, able to work under pressure, detail oriented with strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mature, independent with analytical and detailed mind-set
- Excellent communication skill with fluency in Cantonese, English as well as Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a global business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com