Finance Manager, Insurance
- Excellent career development
- Friendly working environment
- Open to Big 4
My client is a global insurance company with strong reputation in Asia. This company has a presence in over 10+ markets in Asia-Pacific. They are now looking for a Finance Manager for their fast-growing finance team.
Report to the Team Head, you will responsible for:
- Handling general accounting duties such as financial reporting and daily accounting operation.
- Reporting the financial data and other relevant financial information to Group Finance.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and analyse the company performance.
- Assisting in treasury management.
- Preparing profits tax computation / tax return prepared.
- Assisting in the projects such as accounting system upgrade.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and professional qualification in accountancy, finance or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5+ experience in finance/ external audit area within insurance industry.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work proactively, independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading insurance company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now with your current and expected salary.