|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - FM - 192837_1626235543|
Our client is one of the biggest conglomerates in Hong Kong, providing high-quality infrastructure development. They are now actively seeking a Finance Manager to look after the finance matters of their major projects.
- Complete the monthly consolidation and financial report for investments in the joint venture, associates, and subsidiaries for group reporting purposes
- Review project performance and perform analytical review
- Prepare regular budgeting & forecast for various projects to maintain the projects' financial sustainability
- Experience in financial modeling, investment appraisals, and due diligence exercises
- Liaise with auditors, tax consultants, and relevant regulatory bodies for annual audit exercise and tax filing
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent with CPA qualification
- Experience working in CPA firms is a bonus
- At least 8 years experience in related managerial role in infrastructure field; with construction, architecture, engineering industry background will be highly preferred.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.