Our client is a global investment group that manages diverse assets, funds, and products. They are now looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their finance team for their expanding business in the region.
- Manage full sets of accounts including prepare / review of financial statements, month-end closing and accounting journal entries
- Responsible for management reports and financial analysis and annual budgeting/forecasting for group and corporate entities
- Monitor monthly financial and operational cost for accurate cashflow projections
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting entries and accordance to IFRS standards
- Review corporate tax and returns for intercompany such as VAT/GST returns
- Assist in system enhancement
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- CPA/ACCA is a must
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience in large corporate firm or financial institutions
- Strong sense of commercial acumen and able to strive in a face-paced environment
- Mature, well-organize and detailed-oriented individuals that work well as a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, accounting system (SAP) and IFRS standards
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading investment firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.