Finance Manager, Family Office, 40-60k
- Managerial Position
- Stable Working Environment
- Growing platform
My client is an international asset management firm. They are now looking for a Finance Manager for their group finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Handling full set month end closing.
- Handling FRR (Type1, 4, 9).
- Handling private equity fund accounting.
- Supporting the external audit process.
- Handling ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from financial services/ asset management environment.
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges.
- Hands on and detail orientated.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading asset management firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.